How to get there
Palais du Pharo : 58 Bd Charles Livon, 13007 Marseille France.
From Marseille Provence Airport
A shuttle bus from the airport is directly available: Line 91 runs between Marseille Provence Airport and Marseille city center every 10 minutes during the day, for a journey time of 25 minutes, depending on traffic. Then take the Bus 81 towards LE PHARO.
Book your ticket here Shuttle bus
From Marseille Provence Airport
Take A7 and leave D20 and D113. Continue on A7. Take the A55 towards BD CHARLES LIVON IN MARSEILLE. Take the LE PHARO/ST VICTOR/LA PLAGE/PREFECTURE exit and leave TUN. DU VIEUX-PORT. Continue on BD CHARLES LIVON before arriving at PALAIS DU PHARO.
Take Cr Saint-Louis, Bd Aristide Briand, Rue de la Molle, Av. Max Juvénal..., then N2516 towards A51. Continue on A51 then take the A7 toward Bd Charles Livon in Marseille. Take the exit toward Le Pharo/St Victor/La Plage/Préfecture and leave Tun. du Vieux-Port. Continue on Bd Charles Livon before arriving at Palais du Pharo.
Station : GARE DE LYON to SAINT-CHARLES.
Then Bus 81 towards LE PHARO.
Public transportation in Marseille
There are several types of ticket:
- Solo secours 2€ - a one-trip ticket sold on board the bus by the driver. It is required to have a top-up.
- Solo 1.70€ - The ticket can be recharged at a terminal located in a metro station, streetcar stop or at RTM retailers.
Plus 10 centimes to cover the cost of the holder. Only one metro access is authorized. You can change lines within the metro station, but if you leave the station, you won't be able to return with this ticket. You'll have to use a new one.
- Unlimited Two tickets are available: the 24h (5.20€) and the 72h (10.80€).
These individual, non-nominative passes are valid for 24 or 72 hours from the first validation. They give you unlimited travel on the RTM network, including buses, metros, streetcars and the ferry-boat line.
Points of sale
- With the bus driver The bus driver sells the solo emergency ticket exclusively for emergency use. A top-up is required.
- At streetcar stops Each streetcar stop is equipped with a ticket machine where you can buy tickets. Payment by credit card only.
- In the metro station All metro stations have automatic machines where you can buy tickets. Depending on the size of the station, different methods of payment (cash or credit card) are accepted.
- Approved vendors Marseille has 150 RTM-approved vendors.
RTM reception points
- 4 metro stations have a reception point, open 7 days a week, from 6.50 a.m. to 7.40 p.m. To meet an agent, pick up a paper timetable or get your free personal card, go to Saint-Charles, Noailles, Vieux-Port or Castellane.
- At Gèze, La Rose and Sainte Marguerite-Dromel metro stations, the reception desk is open Monday to Saturday from 6.50 a.m. to 7.40 p.m.
- The Bourse customer service area, located at 6 rue des Fabres in the 1st arrondissement, is open to the public from Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Transportation in the city
In Marseille, the metro opens at 5:30 a.m. and closes at 9:30 p.m. from Monday to Thursday.
Opening times remain unchanged (5.30 a.m. > 12.30 p.m.) on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, the eve of public holidays, match nights and special events.
5:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
9:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. (Fluobus)
Book your ticket here